Halle Berry blames the paparazzi for her car crashNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:34 am ICT by admin
“I got into a car accident because the paparazzi chased me,” Contactmusic quoted Berry, as saying.
The actress was enraged when the photogs lurked around to take pictures of her damaged car and then lied about the crash, in order to get their snaps printed.
“They said, ‘Oh, Halle Berry’s car is being towed because she was illegally parked.’ No! It was crashed because the paparazzi chased me into a wall,” she said.
“There I was stuck with my crashed-up car wondering if this somehow impacted my pregnancy and feeling totally helpless and violated. I thought, ‘Oh my God, I hope this jolt and this bang hasn’t done anything to me internally,” she added. (ANI)
- Unwelcomed guest at Halle Berry's home - Jul 12, 2011
- Halle Berry hits back at paparazzi - Apr 27, 2012
- Halle Berry makes Salma Hayek a witness in her custody battle - Aug 17, 2012
- Berry cancels daughter's meeting with Poitier - Dec 26, 2010
- It's daughter over work for Halle Berry! - Jan 04, 2011
- Halle Berry wants to have more kids - Nov 26, 2010
- Lady Gaga would love to see Marisa Tomei play her in biopic - Feb 19, 2011
- Halle Berry checks Paris schools for daughter - Mar 23, 2012
- Halle Berry opens up about her childhood trauma - Dec 25, 2010
- Berry hopes to give daughter European education - Aug 27, 2012
- Preity's ankle twists in paparazzi 'assault' - Sep 04, 2012
- Halle Berry struggles with low self esteem - Dec 29, 2010
- Berry wants women to reveal themselves - Jan 30, 2011
- Halle Berry ready to launch her third fragrance - Jun 05, 2010
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012