Halle Berry accuses ex for imperilling child’s safetyJune 29th, 2011 - 2:30 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 29 (IANS) The custody case between Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry and her ex-beau Gabriel Aubry has gained momentum.
The actress accused him of violating the custody agreement involving their three-year-old daughter, Nahla.
In the court, her lawyer provided documents revealing an overseas incident where the Canadian model neglected his daughter, imperilling her safety.
Berry, 44, has asked the judge to rule that Aubry violated their custody agreement. However, he was not in the court and the hearing has been set for a later date, reports Usmagazine.com.
The couple, who split in April last year, first argued over their daughter’s custody in January.
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's Ex-Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Along With Paternity Claims - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's allegations are untrue and irresponsible, says ex-beau - Feb 02, 2011
- Court allows Berry to take daughter to New York - Feb 17, 2011
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Halle Berry And Gabriel Aubry Battles Over The Custody Of Their Daughter - Jan 20, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry to take anger management classes - Jan 29, 2012
- Berry's ex-boyfriend wants joint custody of daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Berry's 'jealously over ex's Kim Kardashian fling sparked custody battle' - Feb 02, 2011
- Halle Berry drops out of Broadway due to custody issue - Apr 21, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Halle Berry to fight custody battle - Feb 01, 2011
- Halle Berry to fight for custody of daughter - Feb 01, 2011
- Berry turns to Martinez for comfort, as custody battle gets ugly - Feb 05, 2011