‘Halkat jawani’ crosses 1 mn hits on YouTube (Movie Snippets)August 28th, 2012 - 4:49 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 28 (IANS) Kareena Kapoor’s peppy number “Halkat jawani” from “Heroine” is grabbing eyeballs. It has crossed over one million hits on YouTube.
The video was officially put on the site Aug 16, and has received a stupendous response.
From Ganesh Acharya’s choreography to Kareena’s svelte looks, viewers have praised the song for all its aspects.
“Heroine” will release Sep 21.
Rani wants mom’s approval for ‘Aiyya’ trailer
Rani Mukerji likes being a momma’s girl! The actress is keen that her mother approves the trailer of “Aiyya” before it is officially released next week.
According to Rani, this is by far the craziest film she has worked on in a fun way. She has played a character like no other she has done before, said a source.
There is said to be quite a lot of skin show for Rani’s standards in the movie, and so she feels her mother Krishna Mukerji’s approval is important.
In “Aiyya”, Rani plays a Marathi girl, who finds a man desirable because he smells good. The male lead is essayed by southern star Prithvi Raj.
Rani is also excited to present to her mother the crazy dreamy world her character Meenaxi lives in the film, directed by Sachin Kundalkar.
Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar and co-produced by Anurag Kashyap and Viacom 18, “Aiyya” will release Oct 26.
When Bipasha’s friend became victim to black magic
Bipasha Basu, whose forthcoming film “Raaz 3″ deals with black magic, says one of her friends had once become a victim in real life.
Bipasha will open up about her fashion designer friend’s ordeal in a forthcoming episode of Zee TV’s “Fear Files”.
“Every day was a struggle for her. She was emotionally drained, exhausted and disturbed. Reliving this for ‘Fear Files’, memories of those days came flooding to my mind and still manage to send a chill down my spine,” Bipasha said in a statement.
“Fear Files” brings on screen real supernatural incidents that have occurred in India.
Bipasha, who is on a promotional spree for horror flick “Raaz 3″, will narrate a video diary for Sunday’s episode, which revolves around a fashion designer named Anahita. The actress shot this sequence recently in Mehboob studios in Bandra here.
She also shot a cameo for thriller show “C.I.D.”.
- 'Halkat jawani' crosses 1 mn hits on YouTube (Movie Snippets) (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Triple bonanza for Rani in 'Aiyyaa' - Jun 16, 2012
- Rani wanted only Vaibhavi for 'Aiyya' - Aug 15, 2012
- Now Rani does lavani item song in 'Aiyya' - Jul 16, 2012
- Rani Mukerji's 'Aiyya' now set for Dussehra release - Jun 15, 2012
- Inside track of actresses' lives - the fascination continues - Aug 18, 2012
- Bipasha's 'Raaz 3' to uncover with Sunny's 'Jism 2' - Jul 23, 2012
- Bollywood should reflect regional sensibility: 'Aiyya' director (With Image) - Sep 06, 2012
- 'Heroine' will be Kareena's best film: Karisma - Aug 26, 2012
- We all are prisoners of fame: Mahesh Bhatt - Jul 31, 2012
- Malayalam actor Prithviraj gets 6-pack abs for 'Aiyya' - Sep 13, 2012
- Kareena cruises on stardom in Dubai (With Image) - Sep 04, 2012
- Bollywood incomplete without Salman: Kareena - Sep 18, 2012
- Saif exercises to Kareena's 'Halkat jawani' - Sep 08, 2012
- Anurag converted short film into 'Aiyyaa' - Sep 07, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,