Gwyneth Paltrow’s ’salacious’ schooldaysMarch 28th, 2009 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 28 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that her schooldays were full of scandals.
The ‘Two Lovers’ actress confessed that her time at The Spence School in New York was full of gossip, reports The China Daily.
She said: “You know there were some salacious things that went on.”
When asked if she was ever involved, Gwyneth replied: “Well not until I got a bit older!”
It is believed that The Spence School is the inspiration behind the US TV show ‘Gossip Girl’.
The programme is based on a series of novels by Cecily von Ziegesar and follows the tell-all blog of one of the wealthy students.
Gwyneth added: “It’s quite interesting, I don’t know how much they dramatise the show. But I can see it being a bit salacious.” (ANI)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's salacious school days - Mar 28, 2009
- "Gossip Girl" Is Back With Season 4 On CW - Sep 14, 2010
- Now, Akshay to appear on 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom' finale (TV snippets) - Jul 20, 2010
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Morrison wants to see Adele in 'Glee' - May 24, 2012
- Paltrow plans to go for detox - Jan 07, 2012
- Season 3 Episode 12 Of "Gossip Girl" Immensely Enjoyed By The Audiences - Dec 01, 2009
- Paltrow 'lost her appetite, sleep' over awards debut - Nov 10, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan refuses to watch 'Glee' on TV - May 23, 2011
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Will.i.am songs inspired 'Fifty Shades of Grey' - Sep 07, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Emmy dress is a hit - Sep 19, 2011
- Heidi Klum launches her lifestyle website - Jun 01, 2011
- Paltrow pulled over by police - Jun 21, 2011