Gwyneth Paltrow’s rep denies New Year’s Eve gig with ColdplayDecember 24th, 2010 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 24 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow’s representative has denied reports that the actress would perform onstage with her husband Chris Martin’s band Coldplay in Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve.
Previously, it was reported that the Oscar winner will join the Brits, rapper Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce for the finale of their Cosmopolitan hotel show.
The actress’ publicist has insisted that although Paltrow will be in Sin City for the New Year celebrations, but she has no plans to perform.
“There’s absolutely no truth (to the rumour),” Contactmusic quoted the rep as saying. (ANI)
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Jay-Z to get $1 mn for New Year eve show - Dec 25, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is In No Mood To Perform With Hubby! - Dec 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Jay-Z 'taking 50 rooms for his entourage for Vegas hotel opening' - Dec 30, 2010
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Jay-Z and Coldplay sign multimillion-dollar New Year's deal - Sep 20, 2010
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Paltrow plans debut album - Dec 26, 2010
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Jay-Z versus Chris Martin - Sep 23, 2009
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
Tags: actress, beyonce, brits, chris martin, coldplay, cosmopolitan hotel, dec 24, eve, finale, gig, gwyneth paltrow, jay z, las vegas, new year, new year celebrations, oscar winner, publicist, rumour, sin city, truth