Gwyneth Paltrows marriage to Chris Martin is fine, says momDecember 17th, 2008 - 1:08 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrows mom has denied rumours that her daughters marriage to Coldplays Chris Martin is on the rocks, insisting that the couple is fine together.
The rumours of the split started making the rounds because in recent months, no pictures have been taken of the couple together.
But, Gwyneths mom, actress Blythe Danner was taken aback by the reports and slammed all such rumours.
They dont take pictures together if they can avoid it. Its a strategy. They dont want the pandemonium, Fox News quoted Danner as saying.
In fact, she said the couple are just fine.
Theyre staying in England for the new year. Then coming here.
And while Danner didnt confirm it, but its been reported that Gwyneth will be a right by Martins side when Coldplay goes up for numerous Grammy awards on Feb 8. (ANI)
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow's marriage is not in trouble, says mom - Dec 17, 2008
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow teams up with husband Chris Martin for new film's soundtrack - Sep 29, 2010
- Paltrow slams celebrity couples who flaunt relationship in the spotlight - Nov 17, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that dating Brad Pitt & Ben Affleck was 'strange' - Dec 24, 2010
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow set to sign music deal with Atlantic Records - Mar 07, 2011
- Martin kisses wife Paltrow mid-gig - Jul 05, 2012