Gwyneth Paltrow wants another babyApril 13th, 2010 - 1:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 13 (IANS) Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has admitted she wants another baby and is trying to convince husband, “Coldplay” frontman Chris Martin.
“Paltrow is desperate to have another baby. She really thinks it will bring the whole family closer together. They are a passionate couple… and having another baby would give them both something to look forward to,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The actress already has two children Apple and Moses with Martin.
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow slams reports of moving to US - Mar 23, 2010
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011
- Publicising relationship unnecessary: Paltrow - Nov 19, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Paltrow thinks husband Chris is like Picasso - Aug 04, 2011
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- Paltrow honoured with star at Walk of Fame - Dec 14, 2010
- Paltrow felt like zombie after giving birth to son - Jan 05, 2011
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012