Gwyneth Paltrow wants a third babyApril 14th, 2009 - 1:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 14 (IANS) Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow is so happy raising her two children that she plans to have another baby.
The Oscar winning actress is married to Coldplay’s lead vocalist Chris Martin and has a three-year-old son Mosed and a daughter Apple, who turns five next month.
“At first I thought Okay, that’s it, I’m done, no way will I have more. Then my son turned two and you think, Oh, I don’t want this to be the last two-year-old I have. Maybe I’ll do one more,” Paltrow was quoted as saying by thesun.co.uk.
“Motherhood enriches your life in the most incredible way. My children have given me a real life. They’ve opened up a new world to me. I never feel lonely, I never feel I don’t know what my purpose in life is any more,” she added.
Paltrow is set to star in “Iron Man 2″.
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow keen to have one more baby - Apr 14, 2009
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Paltrow launches cookbook in father's memory - Jul 09, 2010
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Paltrow initially "didn't feel anything" for her baby son - Apr 10, 2010
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- Publicising relationship unnecessary: Paltrow - Nov 19, 2010
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- Paltrow honoured with star at Walk of Fame - Dec 14, 2010
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011