Gwyneth Paltrow urges media to leave childlike Lily Allen aloneFebruary 5th, 2009 - 2:41 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 5 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has urged the press to leave British pop star Lily Allen alone.
The Iron Man star has claimed that the wide media coverage of Allen’’s personal life is unfair because the 23-year-old is young for her age, reports Contactmusic.
Paltrow tells Britain’’s Elle magazine, “The way I feel about that is: shame on you. They”re doing that to a child! Lily is not a woman yet.
“She”ll be OK because she’’s a smart girl, and very talented. But this is a big test to get when you”re her age.
But in a way, if it makes her go in a good direction, what a blessing. Think about all the c**p she’’s got out of the way.” (ANI)
- Paltrow defends Lily Allen, asks media to stay away from her - Feb 05, 2009
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Lily Allen to change name after wedding - Jun 04, 2011
- Lily Allen urges fans to shun her TV show - Mar 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Father confirms Allen's pregnancy news - Jul 17, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow is the new face of Coach - Apr 26, 2011
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that dating Brad Pitt & Ben Affleck was 'strange' - Dec 24, 2010
- Will Audience Like Gwyneth Paltrow As a Country Singer? - Nov 13, 2010
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow got 'addict' advice from Robert Downey Jr. - Jan 03, 2011
- Dad's demise brings Diaz, Paltrow closer - May 01, 2012