Gwyneth Paltrow to play a sex addict in movieSeptember 8th, 2011 - 8:45 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Sept 8 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Variety magazine has announced that Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow will play the role of a sex addict in a new movie. The new movie is a comedy drama that deals with sex addiction.
The movie is titled Thanks for Sharing and it will feature other stars like Tim Robbins, Mark Ruffalo and Joely Richardson. The movie will be the first for Stuart Blumberg as a director.
During an interview with the magazine, the Oscar nominated script writer said that, “I couldn’t imagine actors more perfect than Gwyneth, Mark, Tim and Joely for this film. I can’t wait to see them bring these characters to life with their unique and formidable talents.”
In Thanks for Sharing, Paltrow’s character will be a successful businesswoman who seeks help for sex addiction. At the rehab center, she meets Ruffalo’s character and gets involved with him.
Paltrow’s recent project is Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion. The movie opened recently at the Venice Film Festival. The movie is set in the 70s era and follows a viral attack that goes through the world.
Paltrow will be in the next Iron Man movie which will be released next year.
- 'Contagion' - a spine-chilling real tale (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 10, 2011
- ‘Country Strong’ Movie Preview: Watch Out For Gwyneth Paltrow, The Singer - Jan 06, 2011
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow Turned To Robert Downey Jr. To Receive Addiction Tips - Jan 03, 2011
- Will Audience Like Gwyneth Paltrow As a Country Singer? - Nov 13, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow got 'addict' advice from Robert Downey Jr. - Jan 03, 2011
- Paltrow teams up with husband Chris Martin for new film's soundtrack - Sep 29, 2010
- Jude Law Splits With Sienna Miller, Again - Feb 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow drank early morning to get into 'Country Strong' character - Jan 08, 2011
- Touch elbows, don't shake hands, to avoid flu - Oct 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Mark Ruffalo to Play as 'The Hulk' in 'The Avengers' - Jul 27, 2010
- Knightley replaces Johansson in song film - May 18, 2012
- Poorna eager to work with Aamir Khan again - Jan 14, 2012
- Britney Spears 'inspired' Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Country Strong' character - Dec 17, 2010
- Blake Lively excited about replica doll - Jun 13, 2011
Tags: actors, businesswoman, comedy drama, contagion, gwyneth paltrow, hollywood star, iron man movie, joely richardson, mark ruffalo, rehab center, script writer, sex addict, sex addiction, steven soderbergh, stuart blumberg, talents, tim robbins, variety magazine, venice film festival, viral attack