Gwyneth Paltrow talks of former wrecked relationshipMay 21st, 2009 - 5:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 21 (ANI): ‘Iron Man’ star Gwyneth Paltrow has opened up about a former lover of hers, whose obsession with drugs and alcohol wrecked their relationship.
Paltrow, 36, who is now married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, refused to name the former lover, but said that she felt very miserable with him, especially after his addictions got out of control.
“When I was much younger I was involved with somebody where they weren’t married but were into drugs and alcohol… I was obsessed with why this person wasn’t showing up,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“I was raised by people who made me feel really good about myself. I still got caught up in this thing of, ‘What’s wrong with me? Why isn’t this turning out the way I want?’” she added. (ANI)
- Paltrow opens about a former relationship - May 20, 2009
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Tobacco battle helped Gwyneth Paltrow play alcoholic in new movie - Dec 21, 2010
- Paltrow thinks husband Chris is like Picasso - Aug 04, 2011
- Paltrow slams celebrity couples who flaunt relationship in the spotlight - Nov 17, 2010
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Paltrow felt like a 'zombie' after suffering from post-natal depression - Jan 05, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow admits marriage is hard - Jan 20, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow 'thinks English men are too apologetic' - Mar 12, 2011
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011