Gwyneth Paltrow stunned by sex offerOctober 9th, 2010 - 2:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 9 (IANS) Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she was asked for sex in return for a role in a film when she began her acting career.
The Oscar-winning star was left stunned when an unnamed guy suggested they should conclude their meeting in “the bedroom” - an offer she refused.
“When I was just starting out, someone suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom. I was pretty shocked,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 38-year-old is also dejected by the lack of variety in the roles she is offered.
“There are a lot of roles that are OK, but there’s little that’s really good, especially for someone my age. Sometimes you find out that something you really liked is going to someone 10 years younger. I find it heartening that Meryl Streep and Sandra Bullock have been able to find and create amazing projects.”
- Gwyneth Paltrow Was Also A Target Of Casting Couch! - Oct 11, 2010
- When Gwyneth Paltrow was propositioned on Hollywood's casting couch - Oct 09, 2010
- Streep loves life at 63 - Aug 09, 2012
- Bullock's baby son flirts - Dec 21, 2011
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Dad's demise brings Diaz, Paltrow closer - May 01, 2012
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Paltrow became the brand ambassador of luxury leather - Apr 28, 2011
- Bullock not in contact with stepdaughter - May 05, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow 'afraid casting couch still exists in Hollywood' - Oct 21, 2010
- Bullock plans photo shoot for son - Dec 25, 2011
- Gaining weight was a nightmare: Paltrow - Nov 24, 2010
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow cries while eating pancakes - Dec 24, 2011