Gwyneth Paltrow steps out - sans Chris MartinNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:36 am ICT by admin
Paltrow stepped out on her own in a stunning frock and sparkling diamonds for the Fashion Rocks concert last week.
When asked where her rocker hubby was, the actress declined to comment and walked away.
Sources say that the 35-year-old actress’ single appearances are increasingly becoming a common factor in the couple’s four-year marriage.
The week before, Paltrow was at another party where one guest overheard her snub questions about her husband.
“It was like Gwyneth didn’t want to talk about him. It was very strange. They haven’t been out together for months,” the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying.
Another source revealed that Paltrow wants to make her stay in the US permanent, but Chris is firm about not leaving London.
“Gwyneth has wanted to return to the States permanently for a long time but Chris has said no,” the source said.
However, Gwyneth’s publicist refuted all the claims, insisting that everything is fine between the couple.
“Gwyneth and Chris as a policy do not talk about each other in the media, nor do they attend public functions together. They have not been apart all summer as you suggest and she does not want to move to America,” the publicist said. (ANI)
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants another baby - Apr 13, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow set to sign music deal with Atlantic Records - Mar 07, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow close to a record deal - Mar 08, 2011
- Paltrow teams up with husband Chris Martin for new film's soundtrack - Sep 29, 2010
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Martin kisses wife Paltrow mid-gig - Jul 05, 2012
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: actress, appearances, coldplay, common factor, daily mail, fashion rocks concert, frock, gwyneth paltrow, hubby, leaving london, long time, move to america, public functions, publicist, snub, sparkling diamonds, walked away