Gwyneth Paltrow picks Coldplay songs for party playlistMay 15th, 2009 - 3:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 15 (ANI): American actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that her party playlist always includes songs by her hubby Chris Martin’s band Coldplay.
Paltrow, 36, shared the list of her favourite tunes with fans on her website Goop.com, and she revealed that she loved dancing to the band’s song ‘Strawberry Swing’.
“Gwyneth Paltrow is not a music expert but is an avid listener and knows how to get down,” the Daily Star quoted her as writing on her website.
“For anyone in the mood for a spring dance party?I thought I would ask some super cool music experts for their ten favorite party tracks and thought the combined lists would make for a pretty great night. Looks good to me. Get your mother lovin’ dance shoes on…,” she added.
As well as Coldplay, Paltrow also picked The Strokes, Beyonce Knowles and The Killers for her ideal playlist. (ANI)
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Paltrow launches T-shirt, denim collection - Jul 09, 2012
- Gwyneth grows salvia in her garden - May 12, 2011
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Beyonce launches House Of Dereon in Britain - Sep 20, 2011
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Paltrow offers hangover cures - Dec 30, 2011
- Paltrow plans debut album - Dec 26, 2010
- Courteney Cox helms beauty blog - Jul 13, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Jay-Z to get $1 mn for New Year eve show - Dec 25, 2010
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Reba McEntire Woos Audience At the CMA 2010 - Nov 12, 2010
- CMA Awards 2010 Highlights - Nov 11, 2010
Tags: actress gwyneth paltrow, american actress, beyonce, beyonce knowles, chris martin, coldplay, coldplay paltrow, cool music, daily star, dance party, dance shoes, gwyneth paltrow, hubby, listener, music expert, music experts, playlist, s song, spring dance, strawberry