Gwyneth Paltrow, Liz Hurley struggle in skyscraper heels!July 10th, 2008 - 7:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 10 (ANI): If you thought that celebrities are comfortable wearing high heels than here’’s something that you should know -Gwyneth Paltrow and Liz Hurley apparently struggled to get about in skyscraper heels at a PR event to launch a perfume.
Paltrow donned gladiator-style sky-scraping heels that laced up to the ankle while Hurley opted for a more conservative approach with a pair of classic black peep-toe stilettos, reports the Mirror.
The 35-year-old mum-of-two, who donned Giuseppe aZanottis, had to hold on to the fixtures to steady herself as she tottered to the centre.
Then, Hurley looked just as uncertain as she followed in her Fendi peeptoe stilettos at the Estee Lauder-sponsored do.
When the two finally made it on to the stage, at Bloomindale’’s store in New York, they looked as if they were sharing tips on how on earth they were going to get down again in safety. (ANI)
- Gwyneth Paltrow is the new face of Coach - Apr 26, 2011
- Liz Hurley's pink skin-tight dress stuns all at cancer charity event - Oct 02, 2010
- Paltrow is scared of Pinto stealing her deal - Mar 29, 2009
- Indian designer's fashion tips for Britney Spears - Sep 13, 2012
- Estee Lauder Selects Joan Smalls As Its New Face - Dec 14, 2010
- Freida Pinto to be the face of Estee Lauder? - Mar 08, 2009
- Liz Hurley films 'Wonder Woman' in sexy dress - Mar 16, 2011
- Liz Hurley steps out in sexy leopard print dress with dapper pal on her arm - Mar 11, 2011
- Freida Pinto to be the new face of Estee Lauder - Mar 09, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow fears Freida Pinto may replace her as the face of Estee Lauder - Mar 29, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow flashes bra at Fashion's Night Out - Sep 10, 2010
- Liz Hurley up in glamour quotient despite being under wraps - Oct 24, 2009
- 'Fabulous at Every Age' Liz Hurley celebrates beauty through generations - Apr 14, 2011
- Evelyn Lauder dies at the age of 75 years - Nov 14, 2011
- Joan Smalls is the new face of Estee Lauder - Dec 14, 2010
Tags: celebrities, conservative approach, earth, estee lauder, giuseppe, gladiator, gwyneth paltrow, high heels, liz hurley, london, mirror, peep toe, perfume, pr event, sky, skyscraper, stilettos, struggle