Gwyneth Paltrow keen to have one more babyApril 14th, 2009 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she is keen to have one more kid with husband Chris Martin.
The ‘Emma’ actress had earlier declared that she was done with having babies.
However, she now feels that she would like to have one last baby.
“At first I thought ‘OK, that’s it, I’m done, no way will I have more. Then my son turned two and you think, ‘Oh, I don’t want this to be the last two-year-old I have,” the Sun quoted her as telling New magazine.
“Maybe I’ll do one more,” Gwyneth added.
Gwyneth, who has two children - son Moses, 3, and daughter Apple, 5 - is keen to have another tot, as she feels motherhood has given meaning to her life.
“Motherhood enriches your life in the most incredible way. My children have given me a real life. They’ve opened up a new world to me. I never feel lonely, I never feel I don’t know what my purpose in life is any more,” she said. (ANI)
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants a third baby - Apr 14, 2009
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Paltrow initially "didn't feel anything" for her baby son - Apr 10, 2010
- Paltrow honoured with star at Walk of Fame - Dec 14, 2010
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- Paltrow works for success - Apr 16, 2011
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Paltrow feels proud on receiving Walk of Fame (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- Paltrow launches cookbook in father's memory - Jul 09, 2010
- Chris Martin says Kids keep adults' ego in check - Jun 29, 2012
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010