Gwyneth Paltrow is the new face of CoachApril 26th, 2011 - 11:05 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, April 26 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has been named as the new face of the luxury goods firm Coach. Paltrow will start her official role as the face of Coach from September.
It is expected that as part of her role as the face of Coach, Paltrow will be featured in advertisement campaigns of the company. In an interview with Women’s Wear Daily after completing the deal with Coach, Paltrow said she has known Coach’s brand since she was a child. She expressed her excitement at being named the face of Coach. The actress seems to be a high commodity as far as product brands are concerned.
Since 2005, the “Glee” star has served as the celebrity spokesperson for Estee Lauder’s Pleasures perfume. That is not the only deal that she is involved in. Paltrow is also into modeling and has modeled for brands like Stella McCartney and Tod’s.
Coach will be 70 years this year and that makes Paltrow’s new job very important. The creative director of Coach, Reed Krakoff, in an interview said Paltrow is the right kind of person to serve as the face of the brand in such an important moment in the history of the company.
- Paltrow became the brand ambassador of luxury leather - Apr 28, 2011
- Estee Lauder Selects Joan Smalls As Its New Face - Dec 14, 2010
- Paltrow is scared of Pinto stealing her deal - Mar 29, 2009
- Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas store - May 30, 2012
- Cameron Diaz buys new house in London - Oct 13, 2011
- Evelyn Lauder dies at the age of 75 years - Nov 14, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow fears Freida Pinto may replace her as the face of Estee Lauder - Mar 29, 2009
- 'Fabulous at Every Age' Liz Hurley celebrates beauty through generations - Apr 14, 2011
- Joan Smalls is the new face of Estee Lauder - Dec 14, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow flashes bra at Fashion's Night Out - Sep 10, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow denies any feud with Scarlett Johansson - May 03, 2010
- Freida Pinto to be the new face of Estee Lauder - Mar 09, 2009
- Actress Carey Mulligan best dressed woman of the year - Nov 05, 2010
- Cosmetics giants Estee Lauder, Maybelline adding Asian faces to their brands - Aug 28, 2010
- Stella McCartney Welcomes Fourth Child Reiley Into Family - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: actress gwyneth paltrow, advertisement campaigns, celebrity spokesperson, coach, commodity, creative director, estee lauder, excitement, glee, gwyneth paltrow, luxury goods, new face, new job, pleasures perfume, product brands, reed krakoff, stella mccartney