Gwyneth Paltrow Had A Secret Weapon For The Addiction In ‘Country Strong’January 3rd, 2011 - 4:39 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
co-star Robert Downey Jr.
This A-listed actor just got himself sober and came back to the screens with a bang and helped Gwyneth to understand how the addicts work. The 38 year old actress found it really hard to get into the groove of a person who is ready to destroy her life and others and next day just wake up and proceed with life as if nothing happened. But Robert was there to help her out and the Oscar winner actress has already nailed the role.
She is not only happy to play a part of Kelly who is looking for sobriety but also glad that she can portray a woman who can feel her age and be insecure of the newbies stealing her thunder. Paltrow goes on to say that her singing coach was a tough task master as she was determined to bring out the “big voice” that the actress has.
Paltrow has already marveled many with her voice at the award function and as the guest star in one of the episodes of ‘Glee’. She is also enjoying a nomination at the Golden Globes this year in the category of ‘Best Original Song’ for the single ‘Coming Home’ from Country Strong.
- Paltrow took help from Downey Jr. to play addict - Mar 27, 2011
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow Turned To Robert Downey Jr. To Receive Addiction Tips - Jan 03, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow got 'addict' advice from Robert Downey Jr. - Jan 03, 2011
- Tobacco battle helped Gwyneth Paltrow play alcoholic in new movie - Dec 21, 2010
- Downey Jr. injured on 'Iron Man 3' set - Aug 17, 2012
- Robert Downey Jr injured during shooting of film - Aug 16, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants more action scenes - May 07, 2010
- Paltrow took marriage advice from Downey Jr. - May 16, 2010
- Chinese company to co-produce 'Iron Man 3' - Apr 17, 2012
- Penelope Cruz wants to do movie musical - Apr 18, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow Remembers Tom Cruise As “An Amazing Kisser” - Jan 06, 2011
- Tom Cruise is an amazing kisser, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Jan 07, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow is the new face of Coach - Apr 26, 2011
- Jane Lynch urges LiLo not to 'take Glee's mockery so personally' - Dec 17, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
Tags: actress, addiction, best original song, co star, coach, coming home, glee, golden globes, groove, guest star, gwyneth paltrow, newbies, nomination, oscar winner, robert downey, robert downey jr, screens, secret weapon, sobriety, strong co