Gwyneth Paltrow desperate for stage comebackMay 9th, 2009 - 3:15 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 9 (ANI): Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow is keen to return to the stage after nearly 7 years, and is reportedly in talks to make an appearance on the London stage.
Gwyneth, who acted in her last play Proof at the British capital’s Donmar Warehouse seven years back, is currently in talks to act in Anton Chekhov’s production The Three Sisters, according to British newspaper The Daily Mail.
Gwyneth, who lives in London with her husband Chris Martin and their two kids, intends to take a break from her Hollywood career and focus on theatre.
While the ‘Hush’ actress is currently filming the Iron Man sequel, she is ready to hit the stage once through with the filming.
The Three Sisters is being considered for a run at London’s Haymarket theatre in 2010. (ANI)
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow Remembers Tom Cruise As “An Amazing Kisser” - Jan 06, 2011
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Martin kisses wife Paltrow mid-gig - Jul 05, 2012
- Wright to direct first theatre project - Sep 05, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow turns country singer - Jul 29, 2010
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Shares Her Broadway Experience - Feb 05, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow Was Also A Target Of Casting Couch! - Oct 11, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow set to sign music deal with Atlantic Records - Mar 07, 2011
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: actress gwyneth paltrow, anton chekhov, appearance, chris martin, daily mail, donmar warehouse, gwyneth paltrow, haymarket theatre, hollywood, hollywood actress, hollywood career, iron man, london stage, proof, sequel, seven years, stage comeback, three sisters