Gwyneth Paltrow cries while eating pancakesDecember 24th, 2011 - 2:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 24 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow says she cries while eating pancakes as they remind her of her late father, Bruce Paltrow.
The 39-year-old always loved breakfast food cooked by Bruce, especially pancakes.
“His barbecued salmon with ginger and thyme and his ‘world-famous’ pancakes were awesome,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Paltrow as saying.
“It is hard for me to eat them because I keep expecting him to walk into the kitchen when I do. I make them very rarely and I cry every time. They are the essence of him in a food,” she added.
- Paltrow launches cookbook in father's memory - Jul 09, 2010
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Dad's demise brings Diaz, Paltrow closer - May 01, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow hates Christmas cake - Dec 28, 2010
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Paltrow to perform at Grammy awards - Feb 03, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow pens cookbook in memory of her late dad - Jul 11, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that dating Brad Pitt & Ben Affleck was 'strange' - Dec 24, 2010
- Cooking makes Gwyneth Paltrow feel closer to dad - Jul 10, 2010
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Beyonce wants to release cook book - Jul 28, 2011
- Foodie Gwyneth Paltrow's restaurant dream - May 01, 2010
- I like milking cows: Hendricks - Sep 11, 2011