Gwyneth Paltrow, Courteney Cox receive honours at cancer charity galaFebruary 12th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 12 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow and Courteney Cox were honoured at a charity gala for their commitment to cancer causes.
The actresses were hailed by Hollywood A-listers such as superstar couple Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z at a fundraising dinner in Beverly Hills, California on February 10, reports the Daily Express.
The Saks Fifth Avenue’’s 14th annual Unforgettable Evening saw Tom Hanks mastering the ceremonies to other high profile guests including director Steven Spielberg and singer Sheryl Crow.
Knowles entertained the crowd with her Crazy in Love and Single Ladies tracks along with a cover of Etta James” At Last. (ANI)
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Courteney Cox to star in Cougar Town - Feb 13, 2009
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Jay-Z to get $1 mn for New Year eve show - Dec 25, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Sticky tape fails to conceal Beyonce's side cleavage - Apr 24, 2011
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to perform at royal wedding reception? - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: beverly hills california, beyonce, beyonce knowles, cancer charity, courteney cox, daily express, director steven spielberg, etta james, february 12, fundraising dinner, gwyneth paltrow, jay z, profile guests, saks, saks fifth avenue, sheryl crow, singer sheryl crow, single ladies, steven spielberg, tom hanks