Gwyneth Paltrow comforting hubby Chris Martin over his parents’ splitFebruary 4th, 2011 - 6:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 4 (ANI): British rocker Chris Martin, who has reportedly been left heartbroken after his parents decided to end their 30-year marriage, is being comforted by his wife Gwyneth Paltrow.
His 38-year-old wife of seven years, the mother of their two children, is said to have been an emotional rock for her husband as he struggles to get to grips to the situation, reports the Daily Mail.
According to the Mirror, the Coldplay singer’s mother Alison has left the marital home in Devon to rent an apartment in London, while his father Anthony has reportedly started a new relationship.
The 33-year-old is also upset because his parents have put the house where he spent his childhood on the market.
“Chris has always been extremely close to his father, while some of his sisters have had very strong relationships with their mother,” a source told the Mirror.
“But watching his parents split has been heartbreaking for him, and he’s desperate to stay close and in regular contact with both of them,” the source added. (ANI)
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow close to a record deal - Mar 08, 2011
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that dating Brad Pitt & Ben Affleck was 'strange' - Dec 24, 2010
- Chris Martin blasts cheating rumours - Nov 04, 2009
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow admits marriage is hard - Jan 20, 2011
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
Tags: alison, apartment in london, chris martin, coldplay, daily mail, devon, emotional rock, gwyneth paltrow, hubby, london feb, marriage, mirror, old wife, parents, relationship, relationships, seven years