Gwyneth Paltrow Cee-Lo Duet - Is It Happening?January 5th, 2011 - 8:57 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 5, (THAINDIAN NEWS) There has been an announcement on NBC that the audience might get a glimpse of Gwyneth Paltrow and Cee Lo Green once again, in a duet. Gwyneth Paltrow would be hosting Saturday Night Live on Jan. 15 with musical guest Cee Lo Green. It seems like the show would be a great treat to the fans of these two people. The question arises, that since in this season, Gwyneth Paltrow sang a fabulous version of Cee Lo’s “F*** You” whether there would be a chance of the singing the song together? The possibilities are endless. So it is better to keep fingers crossed and anticipate the two singing the song together on stage.
Now, the biggest question regarding the this news is that whether the duet is actually taking place. if reports are to be believed, it sounds positive. While appearing on a morning show on the television today for promoting her latest Country Strong, it could be easily noted that Gwyneth Paltrow was trying every means to avoid any conversation regarding Cee Lo. She also tried to avoid questions which were raised regarding her probable collaboration with Cee Lo. She made it pretty clear by saying that she and Cee Lo are not on mailing terms with each other, and she doesn’t know where their relationship would get carried to. She also said that she is a huge fan of Cee Lo and the latter is as gorgeous as he is talented. She referred to him as “amazing”, with the hope that what happens next between them is yet to see. Saying that she broke into a fit of giggles.
Its time that would prove whether these two singers would actually share the stage together. Saturday Night Live would prove that. Till then, keep your fingers crossed!
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Cee Lo Green to sing at Grammys - Feb 02, 2011
- Paltrow to perform at Grammy awards - Feb 03, 2011
- When Paltrow danced in a mini-kilt - Nov 14, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow On SNL Belts Out Taylor Swift Number With Jewish Twist - Jan 17, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow to sing 'F--- You' on 'Glee' - Nov 04, 2010
- Paltrow teams up with husband Chris Martin for new film's soundtrack - Sep 29, 2010
- Lady Gaga, Eminem bag top honours at Grammys (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2011
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011
- Cee Lo has a new voice side-kick - 'Lady' - Jun 22, 2012
- Paltrow plans debut album - Dec 26, 2010
- Martin kisses wife Paltrow mid-gig - Jul 05, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow to make music album? - Mar 08, 2011
- Will Audience Like Gwyneth Paltrow As a Country Singer? - Nov 13, 2010
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012