Gwyneth Paltrow brushes off marriage crisis rumoursFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 4:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 3 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has dismissed rumours suggesting that her marriage is on the rocks.
While in an interview with Elle magazine, the 36-year-old beauty said she and pop star husband Chris Martin dont like to make a big show, reports the Mirror.
It doesnt behove us to be a public couple. So its just better if we dont. We will never walk down a red carpet together and if people think it means were not together… ha, ha, ha…. so be it, she said.
Paltrow, who looked fabulous in a photoshoot for Elle mag in which she wore a dark see-through number, described how she stopped smoking after she got pregnant.
She gushed: Man, I wish smoking didnt kill you. Id be smoking right now.
Gwyneths new film Two Lovers is released in the UK on 27 March. (ANI)
- Gwyneth Paltrow rubbishes rumours of marriage trouble - Feb 03, 2009
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Paltrow slams celebrity couples who flaunt relationship in the spotlight - Nov 17, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Emmy dress is a hit - Sep 19, 2011
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow playing matchmaker to Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Swift - Dec 19, 2010
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her wild side - Feb 07, 2009