Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family OutingMay 25th, 2010 - 1:48 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
May 24 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Gwen Stefani spent some time over the weekend with her husband and two sons, and of course the paparazzi was there to get pictures of her new haircut. The singer from the well known band, “No Doubt”, who is now 40 years old, went out for two separate family days with her family dressed just as well as she was. Her husband’s affair with Courtney Love has apparently caused no issues for this family.
Gwen and her hubby, Gavin Rossdale, who is 44, were pictured with their children, Kingston and Zuma visiting friends in Los Angeles on Saturday. Gwen was wearing an all black outfit of a loose fitting shirt, belted over black legging and strapped stilettos. On Sunday the family visited a playground and Malibu Beach. Gwen was dressed in black once again, but this time with a patterned skirt and a pair of more casual sandals. Kingston wore a pair of blue striped summer pants with a Star Wars T shirt depicting Darth Vader, and Zuma wore a green hooded shirt over his t shirt and shorts as they played in the sand pit at the playground, and then headed to the beach.
Gwen’s loose fitting clothing, cropped hair and more added fuel to the fire of rumours that she may be pregnant with a third child. The 40 year old singer was seen recently wearing a Sea Band bracelet which is supposed to help cure morning sickness. She wore very loose clothing on both trips and often held her hand over her tummy as she walked along the beach, as pregnant women often do.
Although Courtney Love has recently announced to the world that she had an affair with Kate Moss, and has been sleeping with Gavin Rossdale, her antics have not effected Gwen nor her family. On their Facebook page, Rossdale wrote, ‘Gwen and Gavin Rossdale would like to assure their fans that anything that may have occurred prior to their marriage has no impact on their current situation. ‘All is well with the Rossdale family.’ Ironically, Courtney Love’s ‘Kiss and Tell’ interview has cost the ‘Hole’ singer her own relationship. Gavin and Gwen have been together for 14 years, and married for 8.
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
Tags: added fuel, casual sandals, courtney love, darth vader, family outing, fuel to the fire, gavin rossdale, gwen and gavin, gwen stefani, gwen stephani, kate moss, loose clothing, loose fitting clothing, loose fitting shirt, malibu beach, new haircut, sand pit, sea band, stilettos, third child