Gwen Stefani’s son to tour with rocker dadMarch 27th, 2009 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 27 (ANI): Singer Gwen Stefani’s eldest son Kingston may be just two years old, yet he is all set to live the Rock n roll lifestyle, for he will be accompanying his rocker father Gavin Rossdale during his forthcoming tour.
Gavin is thrilled to have his son accompany him on his tour for the first time.
“It’s going to be fun. We’re getting him a bunk so he won’t fall out - that’s the main thing,” the Daily express quoted Gavin as saying.
Gwen and Gavin also have a 7-month-old son Zuma together, who will stay back with his mother. (ANI)
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani's son has his own personalised set of luggage - Dec 22, 2009
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Gwen Stefani claims motherhood is her biggest priority - Jun 15, 2009
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011