Gwen Stefani’s marriage on rocks after hubby’s gay lover claimsApril 23rd, 2009 - 1:36 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Apr 23 (ANI): Gwen Stefani’s married life has run into trouble following claims that her husband Gavin Rossdale had an affair with cross-dressing male singer Marilyn.
According to gossip website Bitten and Bound, Marilyn, born Peter Robinson, has revealed that he was involved with Rossdale for five years before he married Stefani.
In 1995, Boy George’s biography, “Take It Like a Man,” had revealed that cross-dressing singer and the Bush frontman had been lovers in the 80s.
However, both Marilyn and Rossdale denied the claims.
But in an interview to In Touch magazine, Marilyn now tells that he agreed to deny their affair because of Rossdale’s growing music career.
“He was just becoming successful in America. I agreed to lie against every grain in my body,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
“We were together five years, but it felt like forty.
Marilyn added Rossdale “was the love of my life.” (ANI)
- Gwen Stefani's hubby admits brief affair with cross-dressing 80s singer - Oct 14, 2010
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Gavin Rossdale's positive approach towards life - Jan 03, 2012
- I had an affair with Rossdale during his Stefani romance, claims Love - Apr 28, 2010
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- I'm good in bed because I'm not pretty, says Courtney Love - May 06, 2010
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Stefani dismisses Rossdale split reports - Jun 06, 2009
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
Tags: 80s, boy george, bush, cross dressing, daily telegraph, frontman, gavin rossdale, gay lover, gossip, gwen stefani, hubby, love of my life, male singer, marriage, married life, melbourne, music career, peter robinson, rocks