Gwen Stefanis kids designs taken off shelves over choke fearsFebruary 10th, 2009 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 10 (ANI): Designs penned by singer Gwen Stefani for kids have reportedly been taken off shelves in the U.S. after posing to be a choking hazard.
Distributors in California were said to have pulled off The Harajuku Lovers hooded jackets apparently fearing that the drawstrings could lead to strangulation.
The jackets had been priced at 50 pounds and no harm has been reported, reports the Daily Star.
They formed a part of the pop stars Harajuku Lovers and L.A.M.B. collection for kids and adults. (ANI)
- Recall Of Mecca Children's Hooded Jackets With Drawstrings Takes Place In April 2010 - May 01, 2010
- My closest is a work of art: Gwen Stefani - Dec 30, 2011
- Stefani raises 75,000 pounds for Japan victims - Jun 10, 2011
- Gwen Stefani donates $1m to relief effort in Japan - Mar 25, 2011
- Gwen Stefani launches kids' clothing line - Nov 15, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to team up with clothing house - Jul 19, 2011
- Stefani donates $1 mn to Japan relief - Mar 24, 2011
- Sewing runs in the family: Gwen Stefani - Dec 28, 2011
- Gwen Stefani's perfume woes - Oct 01, 2010
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011
- Stefani auction a date with her to raise money for Japan - Apr 04, 2011
- Depp voted 'hat' person of the year - Mar 17, 2011
- Gwen Stefani takes her sons for manicures - Feb 22, 2011