Gwen Stefani ’struggling’ to write hit songsJune 12th, 2009 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 12 (ANI): ‘No Doubt’ member Gwen Stefani is having trouble writing hit songs.
The stunner has released two platinum pop albums after the split of the band. However, the band has reunited for a tour, but Stefani is unable to write peppy songs like before.
“I want so badly to write a record. I want to make every other songwriter jealous. But that’s not happening right now. I might never be able to write another song,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Elle magazine.
She also said that the priority in her life has changed from music to family after she gave birth to Kingston and Zuma - her sons with rocker Gavin Rossdale.
“I always referred to No Doubt as a marriage because that’s what it’s like to be together for so long and to go through what we’ve been through. I can’t really have that relationship with them anymore. My priorities are always going to be my husband and my family now,” she added. (ANI)
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Gwen Stefani claims motherhood is her biggest priority - Jun 15, 2009
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010