Gwen Stefani struggling to balance motherhood and professional lifeJune 22nd, 2009 - 4:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 22 (ANI): Singer Gwen Stefani is finding it hard to maintain a balance between her motherhood and professional life.
The ‘No Doubt’ star says that she is “exhausted” from overworking herself.
Stefani reunited with the band for a tour following a five-year hiatus.
During that time, Stefani also had two children - Kingston, three, and Zuma, 10 months - with husband Gavin Rossdale, and worked hard on her clothing line L.A.M.B.
And now, the 39-year-old crooner is struggling to juggle her business ventures and her role as a mother.
“I am exhausted. I’m not going to lie, with the babies, and the band, and the records, the tour, designing,” the Daily Star quoted her Stefani as saying.
“But I’m so grateful we’re still able to do this,” she added. (ANI)
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- Gwen Stefani claims motherhood is her biggest priority - Jun 15, 2009
- Gwen Stefani takes her sons for manicures - Feb 22, 2011
Tags: 10 months, babies, business ventures, clothing line, crooner, daily star, gavin rossdale, gwen stefani, hiatus, kingston, london, motherhood, no doubt, professional life, singer gwen stefani, zuma