Gwen Stefani stole sons name from No-Doubt bandmateMarch 18th, 2009 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 18 (ANI): Singer Gwen Stefani has revealed that she stole her sons name Zuma from No Doubt bandmate.
Gwen was struggling to find a name for her son with husband Gavin Rosssdale, but she finally settled for the name Zuma after No Doubt guitarist Tom Dumonts wife Mieke rejected it.
Although it was claimed that Gwen named her son after her favourite beach, it was actually her bandmate who gave her the idea.
“I kind of stole it from him. I didn”t steal it, I mean his wife didn”t want it. It was just one of those things that just happened. I just wanted Zuma to have a little bit of a quirky name, the Daily Star quoted Gwen as telling radio show Mojo in the Morning.
Meanwhile, Gwen has named her other two-year-old son Kingston. (ANI)
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- Gwen Stefani takes her sons for manicures - Feb 22, 2011
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011