Gwen Stefani hopes her son “doesn’t turn out to be a freak”June 10th, 2009 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 10 (ANI): American singer Gwen Stefani has revealed that being a mother of two and going on tour with her band No Doubt is really stressing her out, but not as much as the fear that her son might turn out to be a freak.
Stefani, 39, revealed in an exclusive interview for Elle’s July issue that looking after her sons, Kingston 3, and baby Zuma 9 months, has her struggling with her song writing.
“It’s one thing when you have an infant, but when you have this two-or three-year-old going, ‘Mommy, what’s the deal?’ It’s harder. Kingston’s whole thing is, ‘I need, I need.’ He is insane right now,” Us magazine quoted her as saying.
“We’re just hoping for the best and that he’s not going to turn out to be a freak, but we’ll see,” she added. (ANI)
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Gwen Stefani claims motherhood is her biggest priority - Jun 15, 2009
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Gwen Stefani takes her sons for manicures - Feb 22, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Stefani to host Obama fundraiser with Michelle - Jul 05, 2012
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010