Gwen Stefani gets son onstage to wish him happy birthday during gigMay 27th, 2009 - 12:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 27 (ANI): Gwen Stefani gave her three-year-old son a birthday to remember after getting him onstage during No Doubt’s concert in Utah.
The lead vocalist wished the tot as the reunited band took to the stage for their first tour in five years in Salt Lake City.
The blonde singer cradled the youngster in her arms while leading fans in a rendition of Happy Birthday, reports Contactmusic.
Kingston was seen waving to the crowd before resuming the rest of the band’s set.
Gwen shares another boy with husband Gavin Rossdale named Zuma, who was born in August last year. (ANI)
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani's son has his own personalised set of luggage - Dec 22, 2009
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011