Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale bathe together to avoid wasting water!March 10th, 2009 - 5:39 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 10 (ANI): Gwen Stefanis husband Gavin Rossdale has candidly revealed that he and his wife bathe together in a bid to save water and help the environment.
Gavin, who has two sons with Gwen, Kingston, 2, and 6-month-old Zuma, insisted that every family should adopt the same technique to do their bit for the environment, reports The China Daily.
“All families should bathe together. It’’s the least they could do!” Gavin said.
Meanwhile, Gwen revealed that she and Gavin have a new nickname for Kingston because he is currently going through a troublesome stage.
“Kingston is in that terrible twos. Gavin calls him Sid Vicious. He’’s like, ”You gave birth to Sid Vicious.” He’’s definitely got an attitude and Zuma is the opposite. He’’s like this cool, laidback, easy-going guy - is that always how it is?” Gwen said. (ANI)
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011