Gwen Stefani claims motherhood is her biggest priorityJune 15th, 2009 - 4:47 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 15 (ANI): ‘No Doubt’ lead singer Gwen Stefani says that the reason she has failed to create a new album is her motherhood, which remains her top priority.
The singer, who is preparing a world tour with the band, has confessed that she just can’t live the rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle with a husband and two kids at home.
“Maybe once I sleep through the night, I’ll be able to write a song. That’s where I’m at,” the New York Daily News quoted her as telling the July issue of Elle magazine.
Stefani is preparing for a world tour with the band after staying away from the music business five years.
She even tried to create a new album to go with the tour, but failed.
“Now I’m a wife and a mother of two. It’s a really different role. My priorities are always going to be my husband and my family now. That’s a huge, huge thing,” said Stefani.
Stefani and her hubby Gavin Rossdale had their first child Kingston in 2006, and their second son Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale in 2008.
“We’re just hoping for the best and that he’s not going to turn out to be a freak, but we’ll see,” she said of Kingston. (ANI)
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Gwen Stefani 'struggling' to write hit songs - Jun 12, 2009
Tags: doubt lead, elle magazine, freak, gavin rossdale, gwen stefani, hubby, kingston, lead singer, motherhood, music business, new album, new york daily news, no doubt, priorities, rock n roll, roll lifestyle, singer gwen stefani, top priority, york daily news, zuma