Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kidsDecember 13th, 2010 - 2:23 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Dec 13 (IANS) Filmmaker Guy Ritchie is likely to celebrate Christmas with his ex-wife Madonna and kids.The couple, which split in 2008 after eight years of marriage, may reunite on Christmas for the sake of their son Rocco, Madonna’s daughter Lourdes and adopted kids David and Mercy.
But his plans are said to have infuriated his new girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley, reports imdb.com.
“Jacqui was really looking forward to spending Christmas with her man but is now feeling very much left out in the cold,” said a source.
“Guy is excited about spoiling his children on Christmas Day. He has told Jacqui he’s spending it with his ex-wife for the sake of the children - but it hasn’t gone down at all well,” the source added.
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Guy Ritchie on holiday with model girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Jul 28, 2010
- Ritchie, Ainsley want more kids - Jun 08, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Guy Ritchie expecting child with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Guy Ritchie moves in with girlfriend - Jan 07, 2011
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012