Guy Ritchie’s new girl ‘a self-confessed love addict’?March 29th, 2009 - 3:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 29 (ANI): Guy Ritchie’s latest squeeze Petrina Khashoggi is a self-confessed love addict, according to reports.
The leggy blonde Khashoggi - the love child of disgraced politician Jonathan Aitken - is being reportedly treated for the weird “problem” with relationship therapy sessions in the past.
Petrina, who made headlines in 2002 when she first found out her father’s identity, said at the time: “I wish I was just plain old Sarah Brown with a regular family life.”
Also, she told the world about her love addiction issue.
She admitted: “I am a girl who loves being in love, but not necessarily for the right reasons. But my issues are not sex related.”
“Petrina is desperate to be famous. She knows how to use her looks to get what she wants and Guy is definitely what she wants,” News of the World quoted a source, as saying. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie 'no more single' - Mar 28, 2009
- Ritchie's new squeeze is 13 years younger - Mar 28, 2009
- Ex-Tory minister's daughter weds Indian lover - Feb 01, 2011
- Sex-addict British woman demands sex four times a day! - Aug 12, 2011
- Emma Stone likes being redhead - May 13, 2012
- Madonna fancies creative men - Sep 02, 2011
- 7-years old Poppy Burge gets liposuction voucher for Xmas - Jan 04, 2012
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- UK scouts' Kate Middleton kidnapping exercise draws outrage - Feb 13, 2011
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Guy Ritchie spotted with new girl - Apr 22, 2010
- Alexandra Aitken's devout Sikh husband used to be party animal like her - Feb 14, 2011
- Osbourne prefers therapy over medication - Feb 22, 2012
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Sarah Harding wants perfect body - Apr 15, 2012
Tags: addict, addiction, guy ritchie, headlines, jonathan, jonathan aitken, khashoggi, leggy blonde, london, love child, new girl, news of the world, politician, relationship therapy, sarah brown, squeeze, therapy sessions, weird problem