Guy Ritchie vows to make sons true EnglishmenJanuary 31st, 2009 - 1:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 31 (ANI): After Madonna reportedly won a court order to move her children to America from Britain, Guy Ritchie has vowed that his sons would always have the hearts and souls of Englishmen.
It was expected that Rocco, eight, and three-year-old David, who is adopted, would both be educated in Britain.
But it seems more likely they will find themselves at school in New York along with their sis Lourdes, where their mother has a luxury apartment in Manhattan.
The singer and her former husband, film director Guy, whose divorce was officially made final at the start of this year, are eventually expected to share equal custody rights.
Now, following Material Girls win, Guy confided with a pal and said: I will make sure they are proud of their English roots, reports the Sun.
The pal of film director Guy said: Lourdes was always going to stay with her mum. But keeping Rocco and David close to him in London was the only thing Guy really wanted from the divorce.
He thought he had a real chance, especially as their school is here. He desperately loves those boys and is a devoted dad.
The pal added: Guy will still see his sons all the time. He said, It doesnt matter where they live they will always have the hearts and souls of Englishmen. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie on a New York pad hunt - Feb 09, 2009
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Guy Ritchie calls ex-wife Madonna IT - Feb 27, 2009
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Madge to share pain of failed adoption over Kabbalah Passover - Apr 08, 2009
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
Tags: custody rights, devoted dad, divorce, english roots, englishmen, film director, guy ritchie, hearts and souls, london jan, lourdes, luxury apartment, madonna, manhattan, material girls, rocco, sun