Guy Ritchie to buy pub in New York to be closer to kidsNovember 30th, 2008 - 8:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 30 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna’s former husband Guy Ritchie is planning to open a pub in her home city New York so he can spend more time with their children. However, rumours are rife that Ritchie’s £2.5million London pub The Punchbowl was said to be a factor in the couple’s split, reports mirror.co.uk.
“A lot of New Yorkers told Punchbowl staff they wish they had something like that over there. And if Guy has business in New York he would have a great excuse to have proper days out with the kids,” said a source.
Guy, 40, said to be worth £33 million, has asked estate agents to look for a place.
Under the terms of their divorce, Rocco, eight, and David, three, will divide their time between the US and London.
Guy also has access to Lourdes, 12, Madonna’s daughter, who will live with her in New York.
- Guy Ritchie to buy pub in Big Apple to see more of kids - Nov 30, 2008
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna takes beau on French ride - Aug 27, 2011
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Will intimate Madonna-Ritchie divorce details be aired in public? - Feb 21, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madonna 'loves Britain', despite Guy Ritchie split - Jul 27, 2010
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna $92m poorer in divorce settlement with Guy Ritchie - Dec 16, 2008
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Madonna in negotiations to become nightclub owner - Jan 07, 2011
- Madge takes toyboy lover, kids to Kabbalah centre - Mar 02, 2009