Guy Ritchie on a New York pad huntFebruary 9th, 2009 - 2:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 9 (ANI): Guy Ritchie is on a look out for a pad in New York, where he would be spending the summer with his sons as his former wife Madonna tours, according to reports.
The Brit director was previously alleged to have decided to go along with Madonnas plans to move their three children to New York, for the sake of the kids.
The Queen of Pop had reportedly won a court order to relocate 12-year-old Lourdes, her daughter from a previous relationship, eight-year-old Rocco and three-year-old adopted David to the US from her ex-hubbys native England.
And now the doting father, who is expected to share equal custody rights, will purportedly be looking after his young lads while their mum tends to her professional commitment.
“Guy will have Rocco and David for most of the summer. He’’s currently looking for an apartment in the Upper West Side of Manhattan,” the Daily Star quoted a pal close to him as saying. (ANI)
- Ritchie not to challenge Madonna''s plans to move kids to NY - Feb 01, 2009
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie reach custody settlement over kids - Mar 12, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Temporary relief for Madonna in residency battle against ex-hubby - Jan 30, 2009
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie finally gets kids - for three months - Apr 30, 2009
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Ritchie bans Madonna from staying at his house - Dec 19, 2008
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
Tags: apartment, brit, custody rights, daily star, guy ritchie, london, madonna, manhattan, native england, professional commitment, queen of pop, relationship, rocco, sake, upper west side, young lads