Guy Ritchie moves in with girlfriendJanuary 7th, 2011 - 3:59 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 7 (IANS) Filmmaker Guy Ritchie has moved in with his girlfriend model Jacqui Ainsley.”I’m living with Guy in Marylebone. I don’t think there was really an official moment - no huge conversation or anything strange - we just wanted to spend time together and I was there all the time and evenings after work, so it just kind of happened,” dailymail.co.uk quoted Ainsley as saying.
The couple met in 2009 at a friend’s party and began dating in March last year, after he took her for dinner at his Mayfair pub, the Punchbowl.
She also revealed her desire to have children. “I’ve known since I was very little that I want to be a mummy and I want to have kids.”
“Family is so important to me and obviously I think about it, but I’m still fairly young and I don’t want to rush things. I want everything to happen organically,” she said.
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Ritchie, Ainsley want more kids - Jun 08, 2012
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie spotted with new girl - Apr 22, 2010
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- David Beckham to open pub? - Aug 05, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Guy Ritchie goes public with new girlfriend - Jul 13, 2010
- Guy Ritchie expecting child with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna in negotiations to become nightclub owner - Jan 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie set to launch his own music label - Jan 11, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,