Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first childMarch 7th, 2011 - 2:08 am ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Filmmaker Guy Ritchie is set to become a father as his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is pregnant with their first child together.
Ritchie already has biological 10-year-old son Rocco and adopted five-year-old boy David with ex-wife Madonna - and his model girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley are expecting their first child together in September and the couple is thrilled, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“They have been keen to start a family for a while now. They’re absolutely made up. We expect to hear wedding bells next year,” source told News of the World.
To celebrate the news, the couple, who began dating early last year, went on a luxury holiday.
“Jacqui was crying with joy when she found out she was pregnant. They went on holiday because Guy is determined she takes it easy. He won’t let her do anything more strenuous than argue over baby names,” the source said.
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Guy Ritchie expecting child with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Mar 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Guy Ritchie on holiday with model girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Jul 28, 2010
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Ritchie, Ainsley want more kids - Jun 08, 2012
- Guy Ritchie goes public with new girlfriend - Jul 13, 2010
- Guy Ritchie moves in with girlfriend - Jan 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal expecting second child - Nov 29, 2011
- Guy Ritchie spotted in pyjamas saying goodbye to model lover - Jun 14, 2010
- Madonna, Ritchie fall out over son's birthday party - Sep 06, 2010