Guy Ritchie finally gets kids - for three monthsApril 30th, 2009 - 12:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 30 (ANI): It’s finally peace between Madonna and Guy Ritchie, for the Queen of Pop has agreed that her ex-hubby can look after their children while she is away on tour for three months.
And Guy is “over the moon” that the ‘Material Girl’ is handing over their son Rocco, eight, and adopted David Banda, four, during the summer as she ventures on a European tour.
The surprise news comes just weeks after Madonna won a court order to name the US as the boys’ permanent home - leaving Guy “grief-stricken”.
“Guy absolutely dotes on his children and can’t wait to have them for a whole three months,” The Sun quoted a close source as saying.
The source added: “He is surprised and pleased that Madonna is being so generous - as she has at times been impossible.
“Madonna will be travelling a lot and agreed it makes sense for them to stay with Guy rather than constantly be uprooted.”
And now the ‘RocknRolla’ director is renovating the Ashcombe mansion in Wiltshire, which he used to share with Madonna, in time for Rocco and David’s arrival in June.
Guy, 40, is also planning an outhouse with an indoor pool for the boys- an idea Madonna, 50, had vetoed.
A friend said: “He’ll make it a summer they won’t forget.” (ANI)
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madonna says divorcing Guy Ritchie was hard - Oct 15, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Madonna, Guy to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 15, 2008
- Guy Ritchie scared Madonna may break kids custody agreement - Dec 10, 2008
- Guy Ritchies dos and donts Christmas list for Madonna - Dec 25, 2008
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Madonna hates being called 'Madge' - Oct 02, 2009
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna hands Guy Ritchie PS32m divorce pay-off - Dec 07, 2008
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Ritchie, Ainsley want more kids - Jun 08, 2012
- Ritchie bans Madonna from staying at his house - Dec 19, 2008
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
Tags: ashcombe mansion, david banda, grief, guy ritchie, hubby, indoor pool, london, madonna and guy ritchie, material girl, moon, outhouse, peace, queen of pop, rocco, sun, surprise, three months, wiltshire