Gun found at home of Michael Jackson’s kids, probe beginsMarch 4th, 2010 - 2:40 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 4 (DPA) Child protective services are investigating the presence of a stun gun at the house where the children of Michael Jackson live, the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.
Quoting an attorney for the children’s grandmother, Katherine Jackson, the report said that the investigation was launched after one of the children’s cousins bought a Taser gun on the internet and played with it in the house. However, the attorney, Adam Streisand, insisted that there was no danger posed to anyone from the incident.
“Two weeks ago, Jermaine Jackson’s 13-year old son, Jaafar, who lives with his mother Alejandra at the home of Katherine Jackson, received a package with a stun gun he ordered online,” the statement said. “Jaafar opened the package alone in his bathroom and tested it on a piece of paper”.
According to the statement, Katherine Jackson and a security official heard the sound and immediately confiscated the weapon. Streisand said none of Michael Jackson’s children were ever in any danger from the weapon.
“All of the kids are happy, healthy and wonderful and that is Mrs Jackson’s only objective and concern,” Streisand said.
Jackson’s three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, have been living at the family compound since their father died on June 25, 2009, from a drug overdose.
- Jermaine Jackson's son scares the Jackson clan with a stun gun - Mar 03, 2010
- Jackson family says kids are happy, healthy after stun gun episode - Mar 03, 2010
- MJ's mum 'kicks Alejandra Jackson, kids out of family estate after stun gun drama' - Jun 05, 2010
- Bag Containing Items Worth $150K Stolen From Jermaine Jackson's Home - Dec 20, 2010
- Debbie Rowe concerned for MJ's kids' safety after stun gun threat reports - Mar 06, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Mom Downsizes Her Family - Apr 28, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Mom Shifts Grandchildren From The Encino Mansion - Apr 28, 2010
- Jermaine Jackson's home robbed so he wants his child support reduced - Dec 20, 2010
- Katherine seeks joint guardianship of MJ's kids - Jul 29, 2012
- Jermaine Jackson trapped in Africa after passport expires - Jan 10, 2011
- Armed cops rush to Jackson estate on 'burglary' call - Mar 07, 2010
- Michael Jackson's mom evicts her grandchildren out of her house - Apr 28, 2010
- MJ's mother missing? - Jul 23, 2012
- MJ's son Prince Michael to testify in court - Jan 02, 2011
- La Toya may now own the Michael Jackson family home - Mar 15, 2011
Tags: alejandra, child protective services, cousins, dpa, drug overdose, family compound, grandmother, jermaine jackson, katherine jackson, los angeles times, michael jackson, mrs jackson, objective, piece of paper, prince paris, report said that, security official, streisand, stun gun, taser gun