Guetta launches record labelMarch 31st, 2012 - 3:21 am ICT by IANS
London, March 31 (IANS) Grammy Award-winning DJ and music producer David Guetta will add music mogul to his resume after launching his own record label.
The star DJ, has collaborated with Rihanna, the Black Eyed Peas and Kelly Rowland to create his own imprint specialising in electronic music.
Guetta announced his big news at Brazil’s Ultra Music Festival over the weekend.
“I’m going to start a new electronic label,” he said.
Guetta has signed Dutch DJ Nicky Romero to his roster and will release their collaboration “Metropolis” as his label’s first single, reports contactmusic.com
- David Guetta doesn't impress Drake - Apr 23, 2012
- David Guetta renews vows - Aug 30, 2012
- David Guetta to get grand 'festival set' in India - Feb 22, 2012
- India tour will be special: David Guetta - Jan 28, 2012
- David Guetta receives top DJ award - Oct 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to work with David Guetta - Aug 19, 2011
- India will be one of my best memories: Musician David Guetta - Mar 10, 2012
- Hoping to get my taste buds kicking in India: Fatboy Slim (Interview) - May 04, 2012
- David Guetta's India tour: tickets sell well - Feb 11, 2012
- Hilton to turn DJ at Brazil fest - May 17, 2012
- Guetta, Usher team up - Apr 27, 2012
- VIP tickets for Guetta's Gurgaon gig sold out - Mar 05, 2012
- Guetta was scared of Madonna - Apr 12, 2010
- Jay Sean and David Guetta team up - Apr 23, 2010
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
Tags: black eyed peas, brazil, collaboration, david guetta, dj, electronic label, electronic music, kelly rowland, london march, metropolis, music mogul, music producer, record label, resume, romero, ultra music festival