Guess Who Is Rituparna Sengupta’s New Friend?December 6th, 2010 - 12:23 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Masaba, who is debuting in the industry as a costume designer with this film, has become very close to Rituparna and along with the film’s producer Vaishali Dalmiya, they get along like a house on fire. According to the actress, Masaba and Vaishali are childhood friends and they have common cricket connection as their fathers are directly linked to the game.
Rituparna says that three of them are Scorpios and thus have common interest too. The actress is a self claimed admirer of Masaba’s mom veteran actress Neena Gupta and she is looking forward to meet her when Neena comes down for shooting in December.
The cast and crew of the film had a blast at a restaurant in Kolkata recently when they had lunch together. Rituparna says that she discusses a little on cricket with Masaba but most of the time they keep talking about Neena. Rituparna is a fan of Neena’s serial ‘Saans’, which used to be aired in 1999.
We can expect a cameo of Neena Gupta in the film considering Rituparna’s admiration and her daughter being a part of the project.
- 'Bhorer Alo' disappoints and dents Bengali cinema's progress (Bengali Movie Review) - Apr 24, 2011
- Masaba apologises to Gauri-Nainika - Mar 24, 2011
- Masaba gives sari a twist, adds a pocket - Mar 25, 2010
- Masaba excited about father Viv's presence at LFW show - Mar 12, 2011
- Rituparna Sengupta To Invite New Member Into Family - Dec 21, 2010
- Veteran Kannada Actress Vaishali Kasaravalli Dies At 59 - Sep 28, 2010
- Mandira eager to wear Masaba's outfits after delivery - Mar 12, 2011
- I would love to direct: Kanwaljit Singh - Mar 04, 2010
- Thrilled with marriage, but Masaba is priority, says Neena Gupta - Jul 28, 2008
- Rituparna Sengupta Spotted In Ajmer - Jan 08, 2011
- Parambrata’s Directorial Venture 'Jiyo Kaka' Portrays Rituparna Sengupta As A Popular Heroine - Jan 20, 2011
- It's nappy time for B-Town moms - Mar 27, 2012
- 'Saas-bahu' serials were a curse: Kitu Gidwani - Mar 02, 2010
- Director Rajkumar Gupta’s Marriage Proposal To Rani Mukerji! - Jan 11, 2011
- Why have seasoned actors faded away from TV? - Mar 05, 2010
Tags: admiration, admirer, cameo, cast and crew, childhood friends, costume designer, cricket, game, kolkata, lunch, masaba, mom, neena gupta, new friend, rituparna sengupta, saans, scorpios, veteran actress