Gucci Mane Gets An Ice-Cream Tattoo On His Right CheekJanuary 14th, 2011 - 7:46 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 14, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Gucci Mane considers himself to be as cool as ice. Is it for this reason that he has got a tattoo of an ice-cream on his face? Gucci Mane’s latest tattoo is that of an ice cream cone having three scoops and the word “brrr” on the right side of his face. This picture of him with his new tattoo has created a buzz all over the Internet. Nevertheless, a number of people have been taken aback and are confused with this unusual decision of the rapper.
Gucci Mane was recently released from a psychiatric treatment center after pleading “mental incompetency” due to some probation violation. The rapper had an ice cream cone tattooed on to his face on Wednesday. Gucci Mane, 30, is happily flaunting an ice-cream cone with three scoops tattooed on to his right cheek, with the word “Brrr” along with a number of red lightning bolts. Now, it is a matter of question as to what this ice-cream tattoo basically means. According to the reports of Gucci Mane’s spokesperson Kali Bowyer, the image of the ice-cream is a reminder to his fans as to how he chooses to live his life. The ice-cream tattoo defines his life as cool as ice. The spokesperson told the media that the ice cream cone design was used for a medallion as well which Gucci Mane had been wearing for years and could be seen in most of the photos that have come out on the Internet.
However, Gucci Mane’s fans hope that the new tattoo might be lucky for the rapper to give an impetus to his career. It is not clear as to why he was released from the psychiatric treatment or what was his probation status. The rapper’s legal problems date back to 2001. His most recent problems stem from resisting arrest in November last year following an alleged assault.
- Britney Spears: All Out To Record A Duet With Ace Rapper Gucci Mane In Atlanta Soon - Jan 22, 2011
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day - Jun 07, 2012
- "It's a Free Cone Day" at Haagen Dazs today - May 11, 2011
- Ice cream shop in Florida confuses customers with its choice of mascot - Sep 28, 2011
- Ice cream manufacturers seek tax reduction - Jul 11, 2011
- Robbing to watch movies, four held - Mar 28, 2011
- Government is heartless, insensitive: BJP - Jul 11, 2012
- Scottish chef creates Venison ice cream - Oct 04, 2011
- Phydough Initiates A 'Food Truck' For Dogs - Jan 07, 2011
- Ben & Jerry's Annual Free Cone Day To Be Celebrated Today - Mar 23, 2010
- Swami Vivekananda was fond of dal, American ice-cream: New biography - Apr 04, 2011
- Rihanna's Tupac tattoo causes a stir - Jan 26, 2012
- Sex case probe: Achuthanandan told to appear in court - Jun 19, 2012
- Opposition heat on Chidambaram over ice cream remark (Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
Tags: alleged assault, brrr, cool as ice, cream cone, gucci mane, impetus, kar, lightning bolts, medallion, meena, mental incompetency, new tattoo, probation status, probation violation, psychiatric treatment center, rapper gucci mane, red lightning, resisting arrest, scoops, spokesperson