Grint plans drastic transformation after ‘Harry Potter’January 28th, 2011 - 3:41 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 28 (IANS) Actor Rupert Grint is planning to undergo drastic transformation to mark the end of the Harry Potter franchise.The “Harry Potter” actors wrapped filming on the final installment of the movie series last year and Watson celebrated by chopping off her locks to sport a long-desired pixie crop. Grint is also planning to do away with his ginger locks.
“I’m going to shave off my hair or at least dye it. People always recognise me because of this hair. But I definitely need a change,” dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
The final film, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II”, is set to hit cinemas July 15.
- Harry Potter star Rupert Grint planning to get a makeover - Jan 27, 2011
- Emma Watson crops her hair - Aug 07, 2010
- Final Harry Potter to get biggest send-off at Trafalgar Square - Mar 02, 2011
- 'Harry Potter...Deathly Hallows 2' - a shallow end (IANS Film Review) - Jul 15, 2011
- Rupert Grint Goes All Out To Promote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Sep 22, 2010
- 'Harry Potter And The Deathly...' highest global grosser - Mar 11, 2011
- Cyrus shocks fans with short hair - Aug 14, 2012
- Grint feared his character's death in last Potter book - Sep 05, 2010
- Aged look in 'Harry Potter' finale shocks Grint - Oct 28, 2010
- Rupert Grint missing the sets of 'Harry Potter' - Jul 14, 2011
- It's not Grint in bong photo: Representative - Apr 25, 2011
- Saying goodbye to Potter makes 20-year-old Emma Watson feel 'retired' - Nov 12, 2010
- 'Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1' grosses $657 million - Mar 11, 2011
- Emma Watson 'had to grit her teeth during Potter kissing scenes' - Oct 23, 2010
- Emma Watson plans to lead a normal life - Jul 12, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,