Grieving Travolta ’seeks privacy in Tahiti’April 23rd, 2009 - 2:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 23 (ANI): John Travolta, who lost his 16-year-old son Jett in January, reportedly jetted alone to Tahiti for the weekend.
The ‘Grease’ actor allegedly piloted his private 707 to stay at the plush Intercontinental Tahiti resort in a deluxe room with breathtaking views.
The 55-year-old kept to himself in the room until he departed from the island on April 19, according to sources.
“He told the hotel manager, ‘I don’t want to see anyone. I only want to rest,’” People magazine quoted a source as saying.
Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston have been avoiding the spotlight after losing Jett, who died from a seizure during a family holiday in the Bahamas.
A source who knows Travolta added: “He is still in mourning about his son. This is not easy and everyone has their own process. He’s always there for his family but he is still healing.” (ANI)
- John Travolta seeks solitude in Tahiti - Apr 23, 2009
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- Travolta's wife expecting a son - Aug 26, 2010
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston To Welcome Their Baby Boy In November - Aug 27, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta Gets German Appreciation! - Jan 13, 2011
- John Travolta calls healing over son's death 'a lifelong project' - Mar 10, 2010
- John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are expecting a baby - May 20, 2010
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
- Wife's pregnancy a miracle, says Travolta - Jun 04, 2010
- Travolta Trial against Bahamas Senator Bridgewater - Sep 22, 2009
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010