Greys Anatomy: Valentines Day at Seattle GraceFebruary 12th, 2010 - 7:25 pm ICT by admin
By Anita Thomas
Little Grey changed her hair color and is now a blonde and when Mark McSteamy Sloan sees an unfamiliar blonde working at the hospital he comes on to her with out realizing it is Lexie. Mark Sloan’s pregnant daughter arrives back in Seattle early and announces she is giving the baby up for adoption. Without hesitating Mark and Callie decide they will adopt the baby and raise him together. Sloan’s daughter later leaves Seattle without telling him and not letting him adopt her baby.
A roof collapsing at a restaurant causes the ER to fill up on Valentines Day and a man and a woman that have known each other for over 15 years learns the man has secretly loved the woman since they have known each other. The problem is the women is married and learns of his secret while her husband is in surgery. Lying in the bed next to his Mrs. Banks tries to speak to him whi le he is sleeping and collapses due to breathing difficulties. Mr. Banks in surgery is having complications with bleeding in his abdomen; while the waiter who is in love with Mrs. Banks has a seizure caused by bleeding in his brain and is rushed to surgery. Not being able to control the bleeding in the brain Amir the waiter dies.
Lexie fights for a man who is endanger of losing his arm from the accident and talks Mark and Dr. Hunt into repairing it. To save his arm they have to temporarily attach it to his leg to keep blood flowing to it. Later they will perform surgery to reattach his arm so he will have full use of it.
- Grey's Anatomy - Mark Sloan McSteamy Becomes a Grandfather - Apr 30, 2010
- Grey’s Anatomy: Going Into A Recap - Jan 08, 2011
- Grey's Anatomy: Love changes everything - May 14, 2010
- Grey's Anatomy: Surgeon vs. Surgeon - Mar 12, 2010
- Falak back on ventilator after having breathing problems, say doctors - Feb 11, 2012
- Baby Falak critical, police claim leads to finding parents (Roundup) - Jan 30, 2012
- Greys Anatomy: Changing moments in a doctors life - Feb 19, 2010
- Dogs pay close attention to human signals - May 06, 2012
- Farmer's wife treated for rare brain disease - Aug 09, 2011
- Two people arrested in Falak case (Lead) - Feb 11, 2012
- Brit man has surgery after girlfriend 'bites off' his testicles - Mar 18, 2011
- Drunk woman bites off beau's scrotum - Nov 12, 2011
- "Grey's Anatomy" Season 7 Episode 2 Aired On ABC - Oct 01, 2010
- US woman bobbitises husband - Jul 13, 2011
- Baby Falak critical, next 48 hours till Thursday crucial (Lead) - Jan 31, 2012
Tags: abdomen, adoption, anatomy, anita thomas, bleeding in the brain, breathing difficulties, dr hunt, hair color, lexie, love, man and a woman, mark sloan, mcsteamy, mr banks, pregnant daughter, seattle, seizure, waiter, whi